Friday, December 21, 2007

okay here goes.
i was too friggin lazy to update yesterday.
i woke up, and then went to queens with mum.
to get all the xmas presents ard 1 something.
gosh the amount of ppl there really gave me a headache.
then we saw this really BODOh woman trying to park her car & was blocking all the peeps behind her. got me really ....... lol
i bought my red bedsheet ! wahahah.
walked walked walked ard till ard 9 something and went to grandma's place
jo, dave, mich, cheung & hsien are in penang. whee.
but when i reached grandma's place they've alrd went back to cheungs hse. gee.
ate and brought food back home for philip.
then reb & thomas came & fetch me ard 10 45 or so.
went to batu ferringhi to get reb's shoe.
i wanted to get one tho. LOL
but i cant imagine what expression would my mum have.
she'll slaughter me. i just got my adicolour =p
lmao. & so we went to eat ananda's after that.
ate roti canai. heh.
and back home. on the comp.
then play the psp & SLEEP.

; katherine
2.21 pm

No comments: