Saturday, January 26, 2008

woke up around 8 this mornin'
picked laura around 8.30 and went to GGA to help out.
then yeeming and joyce came.
helped give out drawing papers!
hahahaha. miss Loke is our new bestfriend !
shes so funny la.
ahah, then we asked shungee to help us get mcD.
thank you ! & talked to pn ng yim san about her daughter.
i so so so hate that darn avien, or however u spell her name
ROFL. hahhaa.
talked talked talked, playplayplay
mom came and fetch me, then we went to prangin.
oh yes, ive finally got my shorts =)
then went to get groceries & got home around 7.45
godd my feet is killin me
&&&
i NEED to cut my hair LAH ! i look like some crazy person right now.
hahahaah. alrite, ill stop here.

*took pictures too heh.
(from my phone)
there are some in yeemings cam.







;Katherine
8.30 pm

No comments: