Sunday, February 17, 2008

Queensbay ;
reb woke me up at 7.15
went to yeemings hse at ard 9.30 or so.
then p'ng p'ng fetched us to queens.
he skipped his college just to fetch us there!
hahaha. thanks. & then we went to eat McD.
me&reb shared the big breakfast meal.
hahaha, walked ard ...
all of them came, met up with em and went skating.
skate skate skate ; ... blablabla
then jeremy came. so we went out & went to old town to makan.
i saw derwyn ! aahhh !
i so so so LOVE derwyn * KISS
ahahahahahaha, that jeremy didnt eat then he and jangheng went to the mamak
opposite queens to eat.
actually wanted to go watch Jumper.
but sold out, & then we saw jay chou calenders or whatever it was
took a whole bunch of em LOL
& ran away from GSC. ahahahaha
then dare ourselves to go give it to people.
crappp i actually did it ! ahahahahha.
so me, yeeming, reb, dennis & joyce went to coffee bean.
played heart-attack ; & some crazy slapping game
geeeee.. my hands were darn right numb !
Joyce lee gonna kena soon. for hitting me so hard !
ROFL. laughed darn loud too.
jeremy came & joined in.
then ah ming bought us iceream. =)
& thanks to joyce's mama for fetching me, reb & ahming back to mings hse.
ahahahha, dad came & pick me from yeemings hse ard 12.15
im tired ! guess ill just stop here.
alritey, night.

* derwyn !

; katherine
1.11 am.

No comments: