Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bad Hair Day !!
ROFLLL , i have no idea what i did last nite.
i woke up & my hair was so *UP*
lmao , okay. so i didnt have time to washh my hair
cause mom woke me up at 6.30 but i slept till 7.
hahhahaha. yes , i went to school with my hair all tied up !
i looked so freakishly hilarious. grrrr
anddd if im gonna keep my hair long , i would have to tie it up !
ahh !!.. lol.

school was alritee , blah-blah-blah.
bm tuition with chloe was funny.
i LOVE LOVE Theodore ! wahahaha.
i plan to name my kiddo's Alvin, Theodore & Simon.
hahahaha ! chloe thinks im nuts. oh well. XD

thankk godd theres no school tomorrow.
im feelin' so goddam lazee right now. gaahahha.
maths tuition at in the morning. geee
what a boring start fer the day. LOL !

heres what we did in tuition XDD


THEODORE is CUTE ! XD
mwah mwah !
hahaha

gurneydrive & DURIANS <3
kenrick [ chao ah qua ] , joycey & ahhming & jeremy
came and fetchh me , then we went over to fetch laura.
went to gurney drive. i saw laura's mom eating durian ..
i couldnt tahann! XD soo , =D
eating durian at 1 am @ gurney drive. ROFLL..
laura wanted to kill me XD
but darnn my fingers stink ! ahhh.
thenn , we went to the beach. just got home.

; katherine
2.20 am

No comments: