Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this - A moment like this ; Kelly Clarkson
I dont care what they say , Im in love with you - Bleeding Love ; Leona Lewis
Let me share this whole new world with you - A whole new world ; Aladdin
Every little thing that you do. Baby, I'm amazed by you - Amazed ; Lonestar
Two, just wanna be with you - Back at one ; Brian McKnight
I think im moving but i go nowhere - Stop & Stare ; OneRepublic
Still the memory of you marks everything i do - Tattoo ; Jordin Sparks
I'd be lost without you and never find myself - Whatever it takes ; Lifehouse
Have you ever loved&lost somebody, wished there was a chance to say Im Sorry - Have you ever ; S Club 7
So I go outside & I fake a smile - Im missing you ; Bobby Tinsley
Just Once - Just once ; Quincy Jones
How could i ever let you go ? is it too late to let you know ? - Only reminds me of you ; Jed Madela


oh well , uhmm. skipped school today.
had a terrible headache in the morning.
its all coming back to me.. gahh

; katherine
10.05 pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.