Sunday, July 6, 2008

alrite alrite , im finally doing this tag.
been movie marathon-ing lately.
2 more movies to go. hee

TAG No. 1
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
; i love nail colours.
; shopping's my passion
; i think Chris Pine is hot
; i go crazy over shoes
; im dying to drive
; white & black's my colour
; dont ask me why , but i like bio
; im BLUR

TAG No. 2
8 things I am passionate about:
; me me & me
; my dahhling babehs
; my bed
; shoes
; bio ... dont ask
; love songs =)
; phoneee
;

8 things I say too often
; HAHAHAHAHAHHA .... ( yes it goes on & on & on ... )
; whattt ?
; lol
; wtf ?
; celakaa
; yohhh
; ( im sorry , i seriously dont know )
; ( LOL me tak tau )

8 books I’ve read/reading/stopped halfway recently:
; (oops , i forgot the title. smth smth summer ) [read]
; my bio textbook (stopped halfway. lol)
---
havent been reading much xD

8 songs I could listen to over and over again
; Longer - Dan Fogelberg
; I'll remember you - No secrets
; Take a bow - Rihanna
; Hero - Mariah Carey
; Ocean deep - Coral Banawa
; Always be my baby - David Cook
; Deep & Meaningless - Rooster
; Right here waiting - Richard Marx

TAG No.3
Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

gooshh .. do i have to answer this ? lol

I would, because....
; i love meeee
; I , me could shop till I , me drop LOL

I wouldn't because....
; im not a lessie
; im not that obsessed over myself

x

doneee.

ooohhkay , today.
sunday class , lunch
homeee
chloeeee comin over.
( ye stuff ) gahhh , i so totally hate ye now.

im off,
Katherine

No comments: